- Registration fees and payment options
- Registration should be made online via our conference website. Please follow the instruction given therein in the registration and submission workflows. Participants of field trips and short courses must also be registered for the meeting.
- Registration fees must be paid in EUR.
- The payment can be made by debit/credit card or bank transfer. If you select bank transfer, you will receive an e-mail with the invoice, bank-account info, and the 10-digit variable symbol. Please note that payments without this variable symbol will not be identified and the registration will not be confirmed. All payments must be without charges for the receiving side. Payment on-site will be possible at registration desk by cash (in EUR).
- Registration packages will cover admission to all scientific sessions, IAS Welcome Reception on Tuesday, 22nd June 2020, admission to the Exhibition area and Poster session, conference materials including Programme, refreshment during coffee breaks, lunches and free ticket for municipal transport (22nd – 25th June 2020).
- IAS Student Members can apply for travel grants on IAS website: www.sedimentologists.org/grants
- Conference dinner: 50 EUR
until 31st March 2020
until 31st May 2020
from 1st June 2020
|IAS Member||330 EUR||430 EUR||580 EUR|
|IAS Membership + Conference Fee*||390 EUR||490 EUR||n/a|
|IAS Non-Member||430 EUR||530 EUR||630 EUR|
|IAS Student Member||190 EUR||240 EUR||290 EUR|
|IAS Student Non-Member**||240 EUR||290 EUR||340 EUR|
*Membership is valid at a full member level only for the years 2020–2022.
**In order to benefit from the Student fee, you are required to upload your valid student ID card scanned from both sides or another proof of full-time study. Post doctorates are not eligible for this rate.“
Registration fees include 21 % VAT.
Please note: Payments must be received by the corresponding deadlines (early or regular), otherwise the subsequent rate will be automatically applied.
By registering as a participant of the meeting you agree with the IAS Code of Conduct.
The registration fee includes
- Admission to all scientific sessions
- IAS Welcome Reception on Tuesday, 22nd June 2020
- Admission to the Exhibition area and Poster session
- Conference materials including Programme, Book of Abstract, Book of Proceedings
- Refreshment during coffee breaks
- Free ticket for municipal transport (22nd – 25th June 2020)
How to register
To register for the Conference, please fill in the online form that is accessible in the User zone - on-line forms
First fill in the Personal Data Form and continue with registration by choosing the registration fee. During the registration process, you will receive a password. Your password is the same for all on-line forms (registration, accommodation, workshops, Field trips).
For group registration (more than 10 participants), please contact the Conference Secretariat at email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Methods of payment
Registration fees must be paid in EUR by one of the following methods:
1. Credit or Debit Card
For credit or debit card payments, please use the On-line Payment System. The system is accessible with the password that you received upon registration. The system accepts the following credit/debit cards: MasterCard/Eurocard, Visa and Diners Club.
2. Bank Transfer
The bank details including the 10-digit variable symbol will be automatically sent to your email address after submitting the on-line form. Please note that payments without this variable symbol will not be identified and the registration will not be confirmed.
Please note that bank transfer payments will only be accepted by 9th June 2020 only. After this date, only payments by credit/debit cards will be accepted using the On-line Payment System.
All bank transfer amounts should be minus bank charges. Any banking fees accrued from the transfer is the responsibility of each party.
Cancellations and refunds
The Conference Secretariat must be notified in writing by e-mail at email@example.com in the event of the cancellation of the registration. Cancellation by phone call will not be accepted. The appropriate refunds will be made after the Conference.
The following cancellation conditions apply:
|Before 31st March 2020||80 % of the registration fee will be refunded|
|1st April – 15th May 2020||50 % of the registration fee will be refunded|
|From 16th May 2020||no refund|
If a change or cancellation made by a participant in registration or accommodation results in a refund, GUARANT International reserves the right to charge a 30 EUR handling fee.
If you are prevented from attending, you will be given the opportunity to send a colleague in your place. Name changes should be reported in writing to the Conference Secretariat. A handling fee of 30 EUR will be charged for each name change. No name change will be possible after 15th May 2020.
Invitation letters for visa purposes can only be sent to participants who have completed the registration process. Further information regarding visa requirements can be found here.